Sunday, December 2, 2007

THANKSGIVING AT CREATIVE SCHOOL






Abby had her first ever school program November 15th at her school. The invitations they made for the program were turkeys made from their handprint and painted by them. It was adorable. For once I was on time to something and was able to get a front row seat to watch her. I was totally one of "those" parents, waving at her, telling her to look at the teacher, taking pictures, motioning for her to get her shirt sleeve out of her mouth. I feel sorry for the people around me. Ha. Anyway, the kids came in and sang about 5 or 6 songs. My favorite was Albequrque is my Turkey. The kids couldnt quite prononouce Albequerque but it was too cute. They also did a little jazz retelling of Goldilocks and the three bears. Abby was awesome. She is growing up so fast and I marvel at the person she is becoming.



No comments: