Sunday, December 2, 2007

LUNCH AND LIPSTICK





After the program, Abby and I went to Red Robin for lunch, HER FAVORITE. She loves to go up to the bar all on her own and order a milkshake. Of course, I let her and watched her from the place we were sitting. She was so sure of herself and would look over every once in a while and just smile at me as if to say, "I have it covered mom, dont worry". We then took off to do some Christmas shopping. At TJ Maxx she decided she needed some lipstick and insisted she apply it herself; of course. You can see what a fabulous job she did. She looked in the mirror, pronounced it perfect and looked like that until bath time that night. She can make me laugh so hard some times.

Abby, you never cease to amaze me. You are smart, funny, self assured, compassionate and mischevious. I love being with you, holding your hand, listening to your stories and enjoying your company. Thank you for all the joy you bring. I Love you.

No comments: