Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IT'S ANOTHER THURMAN GIRL

Well at least I wont have to change the name of the blog! I had my ultrasound yesterday and we discovered that there was another Thurman girl on the way. We, okay more me, were a little surprised (I really thought it would be a boy) but happy that she appears healthy and strong. We got a big kick out of watching her on the screen. I know that Abby and Mia were not as active in their big debut as this one was. She moved nonstop. Paige Alan Thurman will be here before we know it. I am thankful for God's plans in our life. I know that Abby was meant to be the oldest of three, Mia the middle child and Paige the youngest. They are our daughters and I am overwhelmed that I am chosen to be their mom. Parenting them can be such a daunting task and I get so overwhelmed some times because all I want in the end is for them to be Godly women when they grow up. So Abby, Mia and Paige know that my hearts desire is to train you up in God's ways, to enjoy your childhood and love you with all my heart. Here's to the Thurman three!!

2 comments:

Olivia Grace said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. Keep it up. We can't wait to meet Paige.

Olivia Grace said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. Keep it up. We can't wait to meet Paige.