Sunday, April 6, 2008

ABBY'S WORDS

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCzupabiFbC934_D73Rx2gLdVqGzNe-Ljrc1e6v4TwhVkQcc1jjOOAklAjQPAW15pnhS-nYvvpJ07Za3cb27sGRqmBr3Zwte9XdOSVe7ma-eiK6iSCnpBmuw8Ei6V0JNeV_tj5LKo0eyE/s1600-h/PC090041.JPG">

I am going a little out of order today because I dont have all my pictures up yet but I had to write about a few things that the Abby has done lately. The other day she and I were having a talk about private parts. . . there is a longer story, but we wont get into it. Anyway, I mentioned that girl's "chests" are also considered private and she looked at me and said as serioulsy as she could "mom, no they aren't, boobs dont poop or pee." I about rolled out of her bed and later could not stop laughing at her logic. Ah, the things they will say. Then today we were talking to her about getting a dog or rather the fact that we did not have one. I told her that some day we would absolutely have a dog and she looked at me and said no we wont mom. I said Abby why do you think that and she said because I just know, I have visions. Greg and I looked at each other and could not stop laughing at her. I think we have probably watched enough "That's so raven" for now.
Anyway, she just gets me tickled and when I share these little stories with my mom, she says you need to write them down. So I guess I have for all the world to see. Sorry Abby:)



No comments: