Monday, November 5, 2007

CREATIVE SCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY







Tuesday, October 30th, was Abby's class Halloween party. After many weeks of discussion, she finally decided the night before the party to be an angel. Luckily, I had all we needed to make that costume a reality. She could not have looked cuter. I am telling you that I love having a blonde hair, blue eyed girl. She rocks. Anyway, we got all dolled up and were off to school where we took part in the school parade, trunk or treating in the parking lot and games and snack in the playroom. What a great day! Abby was not pleased with me for missing the party last year, so I was there this time with bells on. I love to watch her in a different environment with other kids. She has so much fun at school and loves playing with the other kids. It is so hard to believe that she will be starting kindergarten next year. She looks so old already and is so smart. Anyway, we had a great day celebrating and I would not have missed it for the world! I love you Abby the angel!!!!!

No comments: