Monday, November 5, 2007

So This is Love




Mia is all about the disney princesses right now. She LOVES Cinderella and asks to dress up in Abby's cinderella costume about three times a day. Sometimes you can find her playing with disney princess characters and humming the song from Cinderella, "so this is Love". It cracks us up and reminds us of when Abby fell in love with Cinderella at about the same age. Abby would go around saying "bibbity bobbity boo" to everything. Anyway, the other night Mia got all dressed up in her costume and insisted that Daddy dance with her to "So this is Love". It was precious. Greg said later he would love to learn the song and sing it to her at her wedding some day. How sweet is that. Can you imagine what Mia will think when we see the princesses at Disney this Christmas. That is going to be great. Mia and Abby, I love that you love the same movies I grew up with. I loved those movies when I was young, but I think I love them more now watching you guys dance and sing to them. You are the cutest princesses I know.

1 comment:

Mauree said...

That is so sweet! I still can't believe how big Mia is getting. She is growing up too fast.