Monday, November 5, 2007

MIA



Second children are just different in more ways than I could have ever imagined. Greg and I get so tickled sometimes at Mia's stubborness (it can exasperate me beyond words as well). This is one of those "tickled" times. Greg and I told Mia it was time for nap on Sunday afternoon. She told us no it was not time. We were in her room and she took off running from us determined not to take the nap. She decided to hide from Greg so she got behind the couch where she often likes to hide. This time though she thought she would fool us. She layed down on the floor and hid her head under the couch. I wish I could have been in her head as she thought that one through. "Ha, they will never see me with my head hidden!" Never mind the rest of the body stretched out on the floor for us to see. Needless to say, Greg and I could not stop laughing. Mia, you bring such delight to us.

No comments: