Sunday, April 13, 2008

MIA

I have posted a lot about Abby lately, namely because it was her birthday and because she has had a lot of firsts this month. I do have a few pics of Mia that have made us laugh. She is definitely growing up fast. She makes us laugh and pull out our hair all in the same minute. I love to hear her talk about "our baby" and when she says her name, "Paige Alan" I could about cry. The other day she was looking at all the ultrasound pictures and was describing the pictures to me. "Here is the head, her back, her foot. . etc." It was precious and I know that she will be a great middle child who loves both her sisters very much. So much will change for her this year. Abby will be off to school five days a week and a new baby will be moving into Mia's old room. It does make me sad sometimes, I just dont want her left out. Mia, however, will never let herself be left out. She asserts herself without any problem. I do love her and her personality.



Mia got mad at us for something the other day, honestly none of us could figure out what we had done. She headed to her room and closed the door. I found her in her chair and she informed me she was reading her Bible. Notice the little pout on her face. At least she went to her Bible for some comfort.
Mia came in to the kitchen all ready for bed in this pic. We love the pjs and the headband is the best part of the outfit. Honestly, the pictures do not do it any justice. I kept trying to get her to let me take a picture, but she would not look up at me. Finally after some bribing, I got her to. I love the hands clasped to her chest. Mia, you never fail to make me and daddy laugh. You have your own style, your own timing and definitely your own sense of humor. You can defy me with a look one minute, run off and hide when I call you the next and then curl up next to me with your NiNi and warm my heart. You still let me and daddy hold you when you have woken up from sleep. You are our baby still in so many ways but are growing into this little girl so quickly. I can hardly believe that you will be three this summer. Thank you for what you bring to our family and thank you God that you let her be a part of our family. She is priceless!

<

No comments: