Friday, April 25, 2008

I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE MY BIG SISTER





We played out back the other night and Greg and I both took time working with Abby and her t-ball skills. While Abby and Greg were playing catch, Mia decided she wanted to have a go at hitting off the T. She would hit the ball and then take off running the "bases", just like Abby. It was hilarious. She really does want to be just like Abby. She loves her big sister. . . most days. . .and loves to do the same things. She asks me all the time how old does she need to be to play t-ball or go to dance or ride a bike. They fight like cats and dogs but they wouldnt know what to do without each other. I wonder how this third little girl will fit in with Abby and Mia's world. It will be interesting to see. Mia, you are a delight to watch. Thanks for making your daddy and me laugh!


1 comment:

aunt kk said...

she absolutely makes me laugh.